In August 2011 we completed a system for Nova Interiors Ltd, a bespoke contract furniture business which have grown in size and reputation over the last 25 years. The majority of their processes were manual and time consuming making it hard for the directors to focus on business development.
We were tasked with building a system to automate many of their processes, in an efficient and cost effective manner whilst also improving the visibility of key information across the business.
Inflecto Systems built a bespoke ERP System which incorporates the majority of Nova Interiors processes. The system currently includes:
- a web-based interface which is easy to navigate with the minimum of clicks and is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection;
- automatic creation of key documents such as Quotes, Orders and Delivery Notes;
- several calendars allowing the tracking of key events and milestones on projects;
- management reports displayed on the dashboard providing an instant overview of the business including year on year comparisons;
- integration with TAS Books.
The system covers the entirety of the business from marketing and lead generation, through quotation, order refinement and manufacturing.
The system was developed as a web based .NET application which is hosted in our data centre.
The system has gone live and received positive feedback.
Inflecto Systems continues to support and develop the system as Nova Interiors continues to evolve.